Metamorphosis – Make Time for Change
Metamorphosis has definitions in all walks of life, but the essence of these definitions
always stems back to the idea of change. Metamorphosis is the process of profound
transformation, from one stage of life to the next. Change is a dominate force throughout
nature and something we all navigate regularly as our lives are constantly
Change can be many things but is never as simple as just ‘good’ or ‘bad’, deriving from the
most complex of situations to the simplest.
Ultimately, change, and therefore metamorphosis, can only transpire from individual
experience. It’s not black and white, but a spectrum ready to explore.
Presenting Issue 23 of Storehouse: Metamorphosis – Make Time for Change.
Please click ‘Fill out the form’ and log into your Office 365 account with your NUA email to upload your submission.
If you are already logged in, please scroll down from the first entry to see the rest of the form.
WHEN SUBMITTING WORK LABEL SUBMISSION FILES CLEARLY
PROVIDE WORKING ONEDRIVE LINK TO FOLDER OF WORK
Terms and Conditions:
- We receive many submissions and it is not always possible to publish every submission we receive.
- Although we endeavour to make the issue title/brief as open to interpretation as possible, we reserve the right to choose submissions based on how relevant they are to the title, and how well they respond to the set brief.
- If you have submitted multiple pieces of work, the likelihood is that only one will be published in the magazine. Storehouse may choose your strongest piece to publish in the magazine. Other pieces may be published online.
- All submissions are moderated before publication. Submissions containing inappropriate or sensitive content may not be published. Storehouse reserves the right to decide not to publish work they determine is inappropriate.
- Storehouse reserves the right to make minor modifications, such as spelling and grammar adjustments, to your submission text.
- Your submission may be published in the magazine and/or on the Storehouse website. Storehouse will present your work in a way that fits the magazine guidelines. Storehouse reserves the right to decide which images to publish with your submission in accordance to space and magazine requirements.
- Storehouse reserves the right to make minor visual adjustments to your submitted images, such as cropping and resizing, in accordance with the style of the magazine.
- Submissions including videos are usually only published on Storehouse Online. Storehouse reserves the right to use the links provided during submission to embed in the Storehouse Online website.
- Storehouse and the NUA Students’ Union reserves the right to use your submission in Storehouse and NUA Students’ Union promotional material, but will always credit the submission author in any promotional posts featuring student submissions.
- Your submission may be used in NUA promotional material, in which case it is the duty of NUA to contact the submission author to obtain permission for their usage.
- The submission credit is awarded to the name of the author attributed to the student number given on the submissions form. Credit is only awarded to additional individuals if the ‘additional credits’ field is filled on the submission form.
- Storehouse is a student publication, created by students in their free time. Although we do everything to avoid printing errors, very occasionally mistakes are made. We will always respond to complaints in a professional and timely manner and work towards a resolution, however we cannot reprint the magazine in the event of misprints. Online content can be changed depending on the nature of the concern.